Few months back I was at one of my childhood friend’s house as we were meeting after many years suddenly we decided to go for a long drive in his new car. As the car was about to take a turn on a steep road my friend lost control of his car and the car hit a tree. There was lots of damage done to the car due to accident but fortunately both of us escaped without any injury.
My friend had opted for Tesco Car Insurance, when I went to his home 5 days later I saw a brand new car at his door step. I enquired about it, he told me he got insurance payment for his badly damaged car for which claim processing was completed in 2 days so he bought a new car today.
I was shocked how could Tesco Car Insurance which charges so less give such fast and effective service to customers. That day I also decided to use this magnificent insurance service for my car because I was also looking for effective low cost car insurance.