I had a problem with my car few years back and from that time this car use to give me headache every month, than I decided to get rid of it as soon as possible. One day as I was surfing the internet I came across this amazing insurance company which provides car insurance at a very low cost.
That day I immediately got in touch with Tesco Car Insurance firm and took insurance cover for my car. At first I was not expecting much from them because I thought at such low cost they won’t be able to fulfill their promise but I was amazed to find out in the first month itself when my car broke down, the company was fast in processing the claim of my car maintenance bill and they paid it immediately to the garage.
Tesco Car Insurance also paid me for theft of my DVD player from the car and has provided accident cover to me as well as for my car. This car insurance is really amazing and consumer friendly.